Monday, June 29, 2009

Mid-term

Mid-term and presentation will be starting from this week onwards...And I am still blogging here..omg..Am I prepared well for my mid-term??I don't have the answer too.

Today, 4 of my friends came to my house to do assignment. It was Rui Ying's idea and I should thank them for being so considerate especially Rui Ying. Because of her I don't have to go WESTLAKE( which I don't think is far to me) and do our assignment, but anyway I saved my precious time and also energy.LOL. After few hours, we have finished it but the points in our report was not organized, so we decided to arrange it again after we give our report to Miss Shirley for checking.

At about 5, they leave and went back to their own "home". After few minutes, then only I realise that I forgot to return the LAN cable...LOL...I am so forgetfull..Since I am a good person so I have no choice but to chase back them( of course using my lovely bike) and give back to her. At the end, I gave it back to her but I was so tired after that.

Conclusion: I am very happy today because we finish our assignment although I was so tired. This lesson teach me not to be so forgetfull next time. Wish me good luck and all the best for my presentation and also my mid-term tests. Have a nice day^^

1 comment: