Saturday, June 27, 2009

What a bad day

I was planning for a haircut on this weekend, so at about 12 pm, after finish my lunch, I have asked my roommate whether wan to go with me or not, and he said okay. At about 5 pm, I starts my "journey" with two of my housemates, Vince and Jun. After we reach new town, Vince lead us to 1 saloon which is in renovation process, ended up we went APPLE. After we lock our bicycle, and WE WENT IN. Haha!!!

This is the first time I go into this shop. As usual, I will ask for the price.RM10 for hair cut(okay la) but RM11 for hair washing(wah...expensive lo). At last, I just cut my hair and wash it later. After we came out from that shop, rain drops(so unlucky). What can we do?Of course rush back to our house before heavy rain comes. At the end, I am still wet when I reach, too bad.

By the way, I have added 1 more page of words for my FAF 1 assignment.I am so happy and proud of myself^^.I will try do add in other important information when if I found any. NO CHOICE, one of my group member is having some personal problem, so it's okay for me to do more , as I can learn more. Hehe.

Bad day for me as rain spoilt my haircut day. Hope that I won't sick after the rain "peed" on me. I believed that tomorrow will be a better day.^^

3 comments:

  1. Bad day hor.. come let's sing Bad Day by Daniel Powter. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @@...I want bad day from chipmunk, can?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cannot how? LOL..

    ReplyDelete