Friday, June 26, 2009

My first ever blog post

First, I have to thank Kar Min for giving me some precious idea on creating this blog.Thanks again, I appreciate it. Well, its late now, but dunno why my nerves all got so excited and blogging here. Week 4 ends, week 5 of my degree is coming. This means we are getting nearer to mid term test and also assignment dues. Here is a new environment for me, and I am trying to adapt it because I will be here(Kampar) for at least 3 years. Over these few weeks, I have get to know new friends(some from TG13 and TG12, mostly is my classmate) and also my hsemates. They are good to me but one sad things that I have to say is one of my hsemate left and go for JPA already. Good luck to her.

By the way, I have become assistant class rep. for my tutorial group,TG17 thanks to XXX XXX XXXX(sorry that not to post her name out). I was so "lucky" but anyway is a good chance for me to improve myself as I am responsible in assisting class rep. and reducing his workload. Well, I shall stop here or else I have nothing else to write for the coming post. See ya.

1 comment:

  1. No problem!
    Congratulations on your very first post and new bloggie, little ant. XD

    ReplyDelete